Skip to main content
- We believe that the pursuit of full devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer. — 1 Corinthians 15:58; 1 King 11:4; Philippians 2;1-11; 2 Corinthians 8:7
- We believe that lost people matter to God, and therefore must matter to our church. — Luke 5:30-32; Luke 15; Matthew 18:14
- We believe that anointed teaching is a key catalyst for transformation in individual lives and in the church. —
Romans 12:7; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; James 1:23-25
- We believe that the church should be doctrinally pure and culturally relevant. — 1 Corinthians 9:19-27
- We believe that Christ's followers should always manifest authenticity and yearn for continuous spiritual growth.
— Ephesians 4:25-26, 32; Hebrews 12:1; Philippians 1:6
- We believe that a church should operate as a unified community of servants with men and women stewarding their spiritual gifts. — 1 Corinthians 12:14; Romans 12; Ephesians 4; Psalm 133:1
- We believe that loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life. — 1 Corinthians 13; Nehemiah 3; Luke 10:1; John 13:34-35
- We believe that life change happens best in small groups committed to learning and growing. — Luke 6:12-13; Acts 2:44-47
- We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people.
— Colossians 3:17; Malachi 1:6-14; Proverbs 27:17
- We believe that the church should be led by men and women with leadership gifts. — Malachi 1-2; Romans 12:8; Acts 6:1-5;
1 Timothy 1:3
- We believe that because of God's immeasurable love, we are to be active participators in worship rather than spectators.
— Romans 12:1-2; 1 Chronicles 15:28-29; Psalm 47
- We believe that the purest form of worship is when we give our full attention, affection, and allegiance to the Lord.
— Romans 12:1-2; Matthew 22:34-40; Luke 14:25-35
- We believe that the church should be a place of grace, acceptance, forgiveness, and help. — Ephesians 2:8-10; Romans 14:1-5; Ephesians 4:31-32; Romans 12:9-21
- We believe that we should always glory in the cross of Christ alone as our only means of salvation. — Galatians 6:14; Philippians 1:20-21; Galatians 2:20-21
- We believe that we must strive passionately for the unity of fellowship within our church, since Christ died for our unity and His glory is revealed in our unity. — John 17:20-23; Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:1-6
- We believe that corporate prayer is vital to the health of the church, and we choose to consistently pray for the lost and the hurting. — 1 Timothy 2:1-5; 1 Peter 5:6-7; 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18; Philippians 4:4-7; Daniel 10:12-14
- We believe that the testimonies of the saints bring hope, courage, and strength to the church and should be a regular part of our fellowship. — Revelation 12:11; Acts 4:20; Mark 5:19; 1 Peter 3:15; Psalm 66:16